Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My first post

Ok well first off my name is Grady and I'm 17 years old (18 in October) and I'm starting this blog to share my work with others and to learn from others and I would love to get comments from anyone with advice or questions. So please comment :)

I've always enjoyed drawing, when I was a lot younger I would get How To Draw books and draw step by step, then I started skipping to the last step and just drawing from looking at the last step... then I sorta just stopped drawing when I was around 10 I guess, and just kinda forgot about it for awhile.
So some time in mid 2007 I got back into it, drawing things like cartoons and other simple things and I liked the result, so then I tried drawing real people from photos, and I thought I did pretty okay, and so I've been drawing people and pretty much anything else that interests me ever since and I think I've come a long way.

I will be putting up scanned images of my drawings soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment